Come join us for a two day workshop hosted by 3 Licensed Heal Your Life teachers in Fort St. John on June 17th & 18th!
Light breakfast & lunch provided*
What is it about?
This workshop is all about YOU. The process of healing your life begins with breaking through the layers of old conditioning and beliefs about how you “should” lead your life, identifying any problem areas and clearing emotional clutter connected with these. There is no “magic” or “secret process”. All that is required is a genuine desire to commit yourself to change and to a series of practical steps that make these changes happen. You will leave with practical tools to help you respond to situations and circumstances in your life more positively and lovingly.
Anyone who is:
- Interested in personal development
- Feeling stuck
- Eager to make positive changes in their life
- Ready to embrace life more fully
What will you learn?
- Love yourself and others more fully and deeply
- Release negative emotions that block your joy and creativity
- Work with body, mind and spirit to transform your life
- Understand your barriers to love
- Realize your inner wisdom and power
- Create more harmony and balance in your life
To reserve your spot:
Contact Paulette Flamond (250) 793-0069 or Allie at the office (250) 785-1870 or email firstname.lastname@example.org